Undergraduate Pre-Med Intern, Northwestern Medical Group Central
- Mar 29, 2017 Post Date
- 0021900 Requisition #
- Candidates must have a High School Diploma or the General Equivalent.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a four year undergraduate pre-med program.
- The most promising applicants demonstrate superior academic performance, leadership skills and relevant healthcare experience.
- Interns project maturity, professionalism, and initiative.
- They are comfortable in complex organizations and passionate about their career aspirations.
One to two page statement addressing the following four points:- Your interest in Northwestern Medicine- Your passion for a career in healthcare and how an internship compliments your career goals- Your experience working and/or volunteering in a healthcare setting- How you have used leadership skills in a work, volunteer, or educational setting
- Click “Browse”
- Select the file you wish to upload
- Your file may appear to be attached, but in order to complete the process you must click “Attach”